8 June 2014

Chie Mihara: My Shoe Dreams


As most people know, I'm a shoe-lover. My own collection exploded immediately after high school, once I didn't have to wear a uniform black shoe every day anymore. I have a thing for boots, Oxford-style shoes, and heels. But since it's summer, I've been wearing sneakers and espadrilles-type shoes more often.

I (very!) recently discovered Chie Mihara, an online retailer for the perfect vintage-style shoes I so dearly love.

Honestly, I found this site and clicked around while drooling over all these adorable shoes. Here are a few of my favourites!

The first one, pictured above, is the Holly Powder and is pretty much the dream shoe. Also I have a thing for little bows on everything. I can't help it.


Likewise, this Halo Piquet shoe is absolutely adorable and would go so well with so many of my outfits. I need it.


Have I mentioned my thing about Oxfords yet? I have something similar in black, but I really love the navy leather of this Hollynot pair.


Oh god, lace-up boots. I need them. I want these. These Arima boots are absolutely perfect.


And, last but not least, the absolute dream shoe. I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about these until I own a pair just like them. The Balors boot is everything I've ever wanted in a pair of boots: lace-up, shiny black leather, and a heel! And they've got anti-slip soles! Perfect for the early winter or late fall here in Canada.

You can check out the rest of Chie Mihara's products on their site at chiestore.com. Oh, how I wish I could own everything!

Disclaimer: All images were taken from the Chi Mihara website and do not belong to me. I do not own any of these products and cannot vouch for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment