20 September 2014

Accidental Mini Haul Post


I'd just recently threw out my Quo powder brush, because the dye on the bristles kept coming out while washing, so I planned to go shopping to pick up a new powder brush.

However, because the Sephora at my local mall just relocated to a bigger space, I decided to check that out. I'm waffling on whether I like the Stila liquid liner I'd just picked up, so I decided to pick up the Sephora Favourites Draw the Line set to test out a bunch at once, for a much lower price. I also decided to check out The Face Shop, since it's always cute anyway.

Check out my mini haul!
The Sephora Favourites Draw the Line set ($36CAD) contains six different liners from six different brands. There are 2 liquid liners and 4 pencil liners. It contains:
• Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown,
• Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo Liner in Trooper,
• Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer,
• Nars Via Veneto Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Black,
• Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil in Black Lace, and
• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar. 

I'm pretty certain that the Stila included in the set will perform the same as the one I got earlier this month. That isn't to say it will perform poorly, but it didn't do everything as perfectly as I'd hoped. (There's also a review coming!)

I've heard lots of good things about pretty much everything in this Sephora Favourites set, so I'm pretty excited to test them all out. 

At The Face Shop, I picked up their face powder brush ($12CAD) because I need one. It's a bit smaller than the Quo one I had, but just as fluffy. It's also softer. I also picked up three face masks: the Acai Berry, Kelp, and Pomegranate ones ($2CAD/each). I'm planning to play around with them, since my face is derping out because of the weather transition. They were having a promotion for $5 off a $25 purchase, so I picked up an eyeshadow mono in 12 Baby Pink ($5CAD) to make it to $25. 

And, like always, the sales rep gave me a couple of samples. I'm at this particular location a lot, so she joked that they'd run out of different samples to give me. This time around, I got the Green Tea serum, the Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask, the Arsainte Eco-Therapy Extreme Moisture Tonic with Essential, and the Aura Colour Control Cream. Just to note, I'd gotten the Green Tea serum and the Raspberry sleeping mask before.

And just yesterday, I'd been joking about buying too much make-up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment