22 September 2014

Rediscovery

This post is definitely a little overdue! But with the hustle and bustle of a summer retreat and the start of school, I've been busy trying to figure out my new schedule for the fall.

A couple of weeks ago, Ahya (my blogger bestie from lifeonagoldenplatter) and I did a walking tour of Toronto for photography reasons. We hit up a bunch of places, including Allan Gardens, St. James Cathedral and Bay Street.

Warning, this is a photo-heavy post!

I took a lot of photos with both my Nikon D200 and my phone. Sometimes, having my photos Instagram-ready just makes things easier, y'know?



Berczy Park

Berczy Park



St. James Park
St. James Cathedral
St. James Cathedral
St. James Cathedral
Allan Gardens
Allan Gardens
Allan Gardens
Allan Gardens
Allan Gardens
Allan Gardens
Nathan Phillips Square
Bay Street
Commerce Court
Brookfield Place
Brookfield Place
Toronto Music Gardens
It was fun being a "tourist" in my own city again. Although I've been to many of these places lots of times before, I got to see it with new eyes as I led Ahya on a tour. I'm definitely going to explore more of Toronto, either with Ahya again or by myself. Even something mundane can be new and fresh when I'm in the photography mindset! 

These photos aren't even half of them. Check out the rest of the trip's photos on my Flickr! Most of these are also on my Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment