9 December 2014

Winter Window Shopping

Amongst my family and friends, it's a well-known fact that I like to shop. Frankly, most people think I shop too often given my very limited student budget. I've also made a lot more purchases this past year than I did previous years, so in October(ish) I put myself under a purchase ban, with exceptions for things I actually do need (like my normal skincare stuff).

I window shop in real life a lot less than I used to ever since the ban. This is a huge deal, since I live next to a huge shopping mall, and go to school next to the Eaton Centre. Two different malls in my daily life? Goodbye to whatever savings I had!

I still love browsing through shops, so in the interest of shopping without taking out my wallet, I'm now on Pinterest! You can check out my "style" on my Wishlusting board, which basically contains all my fashion wants. My War Paint board is all my make-up wants.

But for a quick overview, here are some things I've been lusting over...

How cute are these heels? Perfect for a holiday party!
Gander at Glamour Heel from Modcloth
I've been on the look-out for a warm, snuggly burgundy sweater recently. I haven't found any that fit the way I want it to, though. Maybe this will fit the bill?

Wine Red Round Neck Long Sleeve Chunky Sweater from Sheinside
Winter doesn't really stop me from coveting a couple of dresses. Like this one! How cute is that crochet lace overlay?

Sing Me to Sweet Dress from Modcloth
I've also been hunting for a cute (p)leather mini. I really love this one from F21! I probably won't wear it in the dead of winter, but planning for my warm weather wardrobe is always.

Quited Faux Leather Skirt from Forever 21
I'm tempted to buy this for myself when I'm at Sephora getting some gifts.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dazzled
And perhaps another lippie? Obviously it's a red hue.

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Brandy
You can see these and my other pins on my Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment