1 January 2015

2015: Going Forward

2014 was a year of ups and downs for me, but I think I learned a lot from this year. I also finally started this blog in 2014 after talking about it for a couple years! This blog is a huge step for me, and it's something I want to continue into the indefinite future.

Going forward, in 2015, I have a couple goals for this blog and my life in general. I hope these are things I'll be able to keep up and do, because most of them are small things that aim to "enrich" rather than drastically change who I am.

I plan to:
  • post at least once a week, and have at least 4 posts a month.
  • do more "lifestyle," "what am I up to" posts.
  • comment more on other bloggers' posts.
  • spend less in coffee shops and bring my own from home.
  • learn to cook more things, no matter how simple.
  • complete Project 365 and share a photo from every day in 2015!
I've already gotten started on the coffee thing, since I bought a new thermos today! It's better at keeping things warm and isn't as spill-prone as my travel mug, but holds just as much (500mL). I'm pretty excited to start using it, especially since I know I'll always get a good cup of coffee.

What are some of your goals for 2015? Do you have specific things you might want to see on my blog? 

4 comments:

  1. Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging. Would love to see you comment more on mine ;)
    Excited to see what you have coming!
    Ling | The Cosmetic Critic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talked about starting a blog for a couple of years??? DAMN. I thought about it for a few months, told my friend about the idea, and she was like, "DO IT" and I immediately wrote and published my first post after that ._. (BUT AY, AT LEAST YOU FINALLY DID IT, and I guess that is what matters :D)

    I love cooking, and if you've got time, I recommend watching Gordon Ramsay's "Ultimate Cookery Course". It's all up on Youtube, and it definitely changed my cooking game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, blogging was something I've been considering ever since I got a tumblr about four years ago. I kind of went "what if I posted original things?" but didn't have any inspiration for things to post. Then I started reading a lot of blogs starting the end of 2013 and the idea of starting my own kinda started rolling again.

    And thank you for the suggestion! I'll check it out ASAP.

    ReplyDelete