10 January 2015

Project 365: Days 1–7

As mentioned, I've decided to participate in Project 365 this year! I'm posting daily on my Instagram, but if you don't follow me there, here's a round up of the first week!

I'm planning to do round-up posts every Saturday. Here's to hoping that that works out!

(All the photos are taken directly from my Insta!)

Day 1 - My "Things With Wings" corner on my desk.
Day 2 - Trying out a new foundation! 
Day 3 - Watched "Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb" with my sister and brother. It was meh, but I think my bro enjoyed it!

Day 4 - Throwback to when Ahya and I went to the Exposure Show!

Day 5 - Admiring the snow and salt all over.

Day 6 - Chillin' at a bus shelter.

Day 7 - An unappetising-looking but still delicious mug brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment