21 February 2015

Project 365: Days 43-49

It's time for the weekly installment of my Project 365! I think I really started skipping days this week, since there's not much to post...

In other news, I'm revamping the look of the blog! I'm planning a new background and header, though I'll be keeping a very minimal (i.e. mostly white) vibe. The rolling out of the updated look is taking a little longer than planned, what with redesigning elements in between writing lab reports. I'm hoping to get everything all nice and shiny and new before the workweek starts up!

But let's get back to Project 365!

Day 45 - Finally Square One has a Forever 21!

Day 46 - Post-Valentine's Day with chai tea and homemade chocolate.

Day 47 - Intimadating as heck.

Day 49 - Caving into cravings: a caramel macchiato from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment