1 March 2015

New In: February


So I ended January with a lot more stuff than I started with. So, my goal in February was to buy less, and buy only things that filled a gap in my makeup inventory or skincare routine. But when Target announced that they were pulling out of Canada in late January, I rushed there to pick out NYX products I wanted. Too bad e.l.f. was already all gone!

Check out this month's new stuff:

In makeup:
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow in 395
Inglot Freedom System HD Sculpting Powder in 503
Inglot Freedom System HD Sculpting Powder in 505
L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 102 Shell Beige (giving this away! details)
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
NYX Powder Blush in Apricot
NYX Powder Blush in Dusty Rose
Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner in Natural
Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner in Ravish
Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in In the Flesh

In skincare:
Garnier Pure Control Deep Pore Exfoliating Cream Scrub (x2) (repurchase)
Garnier Pure Control 24H Hydrating Care Anti-Imperfections moisturiser (x2) (repurchase)

I felt like this was less than January, but the long list of makeup tells me otherwise. I really need to cut down! That's still my goal, going forward.

Favourite new-ins of the month are the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and the NYX blush in Dusty Rose. The Colour Tattoos are so perfect for my low-maintenance days and last pretty much all day. I'm going to be playing with the Inglot powders a lot more in the coming weeks, but so far, I'm in love.

What about you? Any new loves this month or rediscovering old favourites?

3 comments:

  1. I have that Rimmel Lip liner in Ravish too. Loved it this winter!!


    Northern Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I've only used it once so far, but it totally changed how I look at lip liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that NYX blush! It's awesome. Wish I got more NYX blushes, but it's not like I need more hehe. I know my wallet is going to take a beating this month, with my birthday coming up + all the lai see money I got ahaha...

    ReplyDelete