12 May 2015

Inglot × Mamma Mia! collection

Inglot has recently launched a collection inspired by the broadway musical, Mamma Mia!, which was in Toronto last week. On May 5, I attended the collection's launch at Inglot Toronto. Attendees were invited to play with the new collection, as well as anything else in the store. Inglot's talented makeup artists also demonstrated the products on members of the show's cast.

I've never seen a stage production of Mamma Mia! but I've seen the movie adaptation about a million times. The Gimme! Gimme! Glitter collection features a whole host of items, but personally, the standouts were the loose pigments and the curated eyeshadow palette.


Arm swatch courtesy of Ahya






The lilac and blue lipsticks from the collection looked amazing in the tube, but they're definitely not colours I'd wear on a day-to-day basis! Some of the other attendees did try the gorgeous lilac on, and it's every bit as pigmented as I expect Inglot's products to be.

I got to meet some CBB bloggers at the event as well, which is always fun though a little intimidating. (You're all so cool!!)

The collection is available now at the Inglot Toronto store at 19 Dundas St East, as is the rest of their regular line-up.

I'd like to thank Karyzma Agency and Inglot Toronto for hosting such a wonderful event!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen the movie once. I think it was ok? It's been a while seen I've seen it though I do love ABBA music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that light green eyeshadow look on the actress looks soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not actually a fan of ABBA lol. But the movie is such a feel-good movie.

    ReplyDelete