10 July 2015

Summer Lippies

Summer is finally here!! It's easily my favourite time of year and I'm excited to make the most out of this one. I'm breaking out all the oranges and corals, as well as them easy tinted balms. Today I'm sharing my favourite lippies for the warm weather!

A newbie into my rotation is the Clinique Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato. It's a sheer orange-red that's incredibly pretty, and just moisturizing enough for me to forgo a lip balm during the day.

The L'Oreal Colour Riche Glossy Balm in Baby Berry is another sheer balm. While it looks red in the tube, it's a lovely shade of pinky-red. This one is definitely moisturizing and I wear it whenever I run errands. It just adds that little bit of something but isn't bold nor a pain to keep up.

Another LOreal, the Extraordinaire by Colour Riche in Orange Tempo is a pigmented gloss or lip lacquer-type thing. This was my first really orange lippie and I'm still surprised at how much I like it! I reviewed it (and a few other colours) a while back.

Ah, the Inglot lipstick in #239. While the formula is nothing special, the colour is honestly one of my favourites in the warmer seasons. A pink-leaning coral, it's so bright and peppy for sunny weather! See it on my face in my Inglot review post.

Finally, an old fave, the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me is a great pick for a tinted balm. It comes off as a sheer pink-red, but like the L'Oreal balm, it adds a l'il somethin' somethin'. Some have found this drying, but I haven't experienced a problem with this one.

What'll you be wearing this summer?

2 comments:

  1. I have two of the clinique chubby sticks; I have an orangey shade that I should wear more before orange lip weather leaves! I've been wearing Revlon Lip Butter in juicy papaya and lise watier magic lip enhancer! Pinks and orangey/corals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, I have so many of the lip balm sticks, but don't have the original chubby sticks. I've heard such good things and I love the colour selection! I should maybe pick one up!

    ReplyDelete