15 November 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Haul

I've been biding my time til the biannual Sephora sale to do all of my Sephora shopping, including planning out my purchases and what aisles I'd let myself visit "just in case." I narrowed down my shopping list from pretty much everything ever to things I really would use regularly and what I'd eventually get (so I might as well get it while I have 20% off).

So let's go through what I got!

First and foremost, I wanted that Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye palette. 12 matte eyeshadow shades?? Um yes, I would definitely use this every day. Especially because I have a million shimmery or satin shadows and I don't have many mattes to complement them.

Next, the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. Although it wasn't on my list of must-haves, I knew I'd eventually treat myself to it, so I figured I might as well. (Insert friend rolling her eyes here.) What a beaut, honestly.

Last on the list of new-to-me things, I picked up the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal mask, which I've heard great things about. I'm excited to see if it'll make a difference in my skin and pores.

While in the KVD aisle, I thought to casually check the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and see what shades they had in stock, and found Bow N Arrow. Lots of suppressed screaming ensued while my friend, who'd accompanied me, reminded me that, "I thought you'd said no lipsticks." Obviously, in the Aisle of Doom, I also swiped one of the KVD Lolita duos because Lolita is a gorgeous shade and Lolita II looks just as great.

Finally, I picked up another tube of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer, because I'm running out and why pay full price in 2 months when I can pay less today? This is the only eyeshadow primer I've ever used on the regular, though I've tried the various UD ones. This would also be my third tube!

All in all, I'd spent $50 more than I planned, but got everything I wanted. Reviews and swatches of the KVD and UD palettes are definitely coming in the future! Aaand other than my first ever (!) visit to the NYX store at Square One in the next month or so, I think my no-buy is starting early.

Have you tried any of these before and what did you think?

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment