29 December 2015

New In: December

Whew, it's the last New In post of the year. Can you believe it? I really didn't pick up much (as you can see), and all of these are drugstore too! So let's go through what makeup I bought in December...

The first thing is a L'Oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator, which I picked up in N202 Rose, which is meant to be the neutral option. This highlighter also comes in an option for warm tones (Golden) and one for cool tones (Ice). Normally, I'd gravitate towards the cool option, but I'm a sucker for "rose" tones. But I'm very happy with this purchase. It's not Becca's Moonstone, but it's damn close for a fraction of the price!


The other three things are Rimmel's The Only 1 Lipstick. I picked up Pink A Punch, Cheeky Coral, and Peachy Beachy. I'm planning on reviewing and swatching these soon, so keep your eyes peeled. Rimmel claims that these lipsticks are going to change the game with a long-lasting formula that doesn't dry out the lips. I haven't tried them yet, so we'll see how it goes.

This has been one really spendy year, guys, and I'm kind of glad that December doesn't reflect that too much. While I plan on a few #fortheblog purchases next year, here's to controlled spending and sticking to budgets!

See you in the new year! xoxo

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment