23 February 2016

Experimenting with Makeup

Look at my baby lashes
I decided I wanted to try something new with my eye makeup. I've got such a go-to look that anything outside of that feels incredibly alien. So I pulled out makeup I've ignored for a long time and used Pinterest to inspire me.

No full-face photos for this post, because this entire look just didn't photograph well. Everything was fairly sheer so nothing stood out.

On my eyes, I'm using the Champagne shade from the Smashbox Be Discovered palette (LE), as well as the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio in Sweet as Candy. The eyeliner is a Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil in Cocoa, which I'm surprised I like. I used to have a black one from the same line which was absolutely awful, but this one is really great. It's smudge-proof, waterproof and really long-lasting. I also tried a new mascara: the Benefit They're Real mascara. I don't have defined feelings about this one yet.

Unfortunately, the sheer shimmery shadows I used weren't picked up by the camera. So while it looks okay in real life, there isn't really much that my camera can pick up.


I really don't have much to say about this post. But trying something new is fun, and I'm glad I did it.

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment