14 February 2016

Valentine's Day 2016 Makeup


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I'm spending the day in school, sans date, but that doesn't mean I can't slap makeup on my face like I'm going on a date. Compared to the look I posted earlier this week, this one's more done up with bolder eyeshadow but the nude lipstick makes it feel more approachable.



I start with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer and the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation for my base. Then, I use the Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer on my dark undereyes and on any spots. I set everything with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which I've seriously hit pan on.

Because this a bit more done up, I'm using a bit of bronzer. This one is the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze. To contour, I'm still using the Inglot Sculpting Powders in 503 and 505. For some glow, I sweep the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone on the tops of my cheekbones and on my cupid's bow. Finally, this blush is an old fave: the NYX Powder Blush in Mocha. Despite sounding like it should be a brown, this is a super cute, super failsafe pink.

On the eyes, I'm only using the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. I use Thirteen as a browbone highlight, and then Combust as a transition shade. All over the lid, I sweep Dirtysweet, and use Whisky in the outer corner. On the outer half of my lower lash line, I smudge a little bit of Radar, and on the inner half, I use Dirtysweet again. Finally, for the inner corner highlight, I use my finger to apply a bit of High. Then, I line everything with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.


I apply a few coats of Cover Girl's Clump Crusher mascara, and then it's off to brows! I fill everything in with the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Ash Brown, and top it off with the NYX Brow Mascara in Black.

And finally, on my lips is an old drugstore fave: the Wet N Wild MegaLast lipstick in In The Flesh, a pinky nude that complements basically every look ever.

I would have worn false lashes (the Kiss lashes in Shy) and a red lip, but I wore this look to school to do some manual labour. I didn't want to worry about my lashes coming off while cutting a billion boards by hand!

What are your plans for Valentine's or Galentines Day?

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment