25 March 2016

Makeup of the Day Featuring CoverGirl trunaked Goldens Palette


In my last post, I shared a review on the CoverGirl trunaked Goldens palette, so today's post is an FOTD featuring it! I think this palette is amazingly easy to use to create a cohesive look, and has enough variation so not every look is the same.

Since this is totally a neutral palette, I think it's wonderfully suited for everyday makeup. I used Chiffon all over the lid, and Cookie in the crease. I darkened the outer V with a teeny tiny bit of Ginger. On the lower lash line, I smudged in Camel, which ended up giving me this two-toned look with the browns on the eyelid and a green below. For liner, I used my fave Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, and applied a few coats of the CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara. To finish it all of, I put a little bit of Chiffon in the inner corner.

And here's what's on the rest of my face!

Face: Rimmel Stay Matte primer + L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation in 104 + Inglot Sculpting Powder in 505 + L'Oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in Rose + NYX powder blush in Mocha

Eyes and Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Ash Brown + NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Black + CoverGirl trunaked Goldens palette + Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + CoverGirl Clump Crusher

Lips: essence Sheer & Shine lipstick in BFF


And just so you know, I ended up wearing this look while gluing books together by hand. Ayyyy.

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment