18 March 2016

Spring Makeup Menu


SPRING IS OFFICIALLY HERE GUYS. I'm so excited! In honour of this new season, today I'm sharing a few things I want to get more use out of, now that the weather turns towards longer days and fresher air.

The first is the Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Pink a Punch (swatch). Brighter days means brighter lips, right? This is such a fun colour and I'm super excited to wear it outside my house.

The essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick in Be Happy (swatch) is a wonderfully moisturizing sheer red. It's that classic red lip but without the intensity of a matte liquid lipstick. And it's just a joy to apply that I'm not even mad that it doesn't last long on the lips.

For perfectly pink flushed cheeks, I think I'm going to be pulling out my Milani rose powder blush in Tea Rose much more (swatch). I thought I'd use it a lot during the winter, but I found that it was competing too much with the bold lipsticks that I love wearing. So definitely using it more now that it's spring!

The essence eyeshadow in All I Need is probably actually true to its name, and all I'll need for simple springtime looks. It's a pale shimmery brown that looks awesome as an all-over lid shade.

And what is spring without pastels? The NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in Girl Talk is the perfect pastel pink shimmer (swatch). I love using this on the inner corners or on the lower lash line for just a little pop of colour. While it looks like white shimmer in the pan, it reflects such a pretty pink.

What about you? What makeup bits are you pulling out for spring?

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment