29 April 2016

Listening Lately


Hi guys! It's been a while since I've posted anything non-beauty-related (or anything at all, tbh). So today's post is going to be a short one about what's been playing on repeat.

I'm the kind of person who listens to an entire album on shuffle when I find something I love, and while I definitely don't always love every song on an album, I usually like a good bunch of them. It's rare that I'll only like one or two songs from an artist!

So in no particular order, here's what's been playing chez moi:


I've been a huge fan of Panic! at the Disco since high school, but I've been all over this album lately. I just love the transition in the mood of the songs over the album (if you're listening to it in order). There's probably only one song I don't particularly love, so my top picks are Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time, House of Memories and LA Devotee.


Next is Halsey, an artist that has recently taken the world by storm. She's one of those artists that I love because of the poetry in her song lyrics. My picks are Castle, Drive and Roman Holiday. (And Hold Me Down and Strange Love and the entire album.)


And finally, PVRIS (pronounced "Paris" like the city) is a new-to-me pop-punk band. White Noise is their debut album from 2014, and some of their songs definitely remind me of pop-punk from my high school years. I really love all the songs on the album, but you have to listen to their new single You and I. But off the album, my top picks are Holy, Fire and Mirrors.

I'm always on the search for more music, so what are your recs?

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment