2 May 2016

Life Lately: Some Exciting Updates!


Notice something different? It's a new post...but it's Monday! There's been some exciting things happening recently, and I want to share a few updates. Hence...the post title.

Number one super exciting thing is that I've officially completed my university undergrad! The only thing that's left is the ceremony and receiving a piece of paper that says I did it. So in honour of this, I've also updated my About page because I'm no longer a full-time student. I really can't believe my undergrad years have passed by so quickly and that I'm no longer a student.

The second super exciting thing is that, starting next week, I'll be working in a job in my field of study! I'm super grateful that the stars have aligned (and maybe one or more gods have blessed me) and that I managed to find an awesome position right after finishing school.

And finally, something blog-related: my twice-a-week posting schedule has been frustrating me lately, because it meant that something I was super excited about sharing would often get pushed back a month or more based on other posts that needed to be posted a certain day or week. So I've decided to change it up and try posting three times a week instead! My new posting schedule is Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 10AM, and hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this new schedule. I've got lots of post ideas lined up for the next month, so I think I'll be able to do it.

So, to go with my new posting schedule, I'm looking at how to improve lightsmithing for all of you. I'm so happy and grateful that I have regular readers, but I want to know what you want to get out of reading my blog and so I'd really appreciate if you would fill out my survey here. Thank you so much, everyone!

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment